Nick & Shae - Charity Art Auction


Nicholas and Shae-Lyn have always had a passion for the visual arts. For their Propel project this year they succeeded in creating a brand, creating a website, and hosting a charity art auction at St. Vital Centre. The auction was in a silent format and had no specific theme. Therefore, there was no specific medium, which allowed their event to be very open to any youth who would want to participate.

For each piece sold, 25% of all profits went to The Children’s Hospital Foundation. The other 75% went to the artist who created the piece. Raising money for charity was not what rained supreme in their project; the most important aspect of their project was recognizing the talent of artists around Winnipeg.